Sunday, November 10, 2013

Go Someplace I’ve Never Gone Before


That’s what it was this morning with The Blue Sapphire, Carolyn Mellace. I have been pushing harder than ever in class these days in search of who knows what. The closest woman in the world to me worries I am spinning myself to an early grave. Well maybe not that severe but even I know that I give my all to this group exercise. My all.  When I looked at the river of my toil beneath my bike today I realized that what I seek is inside my head not in the pedal stroke. 

Carolyn’s class today was by far the best ever in the 3 plus years I have taken her sessions. It was the energy, the discography and of course the authenticity of the lithesome one leading a packed house in the Lavender Palace. Carolyn gives her heart and soul to us every Sunday and we love her for it.  Today was just well even better. 

The 1015 was for me a metaphor of where I am headed now. A new road, a new direction and if I keep my head right size one that I will take with me when I am but ashes.  Thanks again Carolyn for a great Sunday. After lectoring today it capped the morning off perfectly. Going someplace I’ve never been never felt this good.  




No comments:

Post a Comment