Thursday, June 17, 2010

IT'S PONYtail TIME


Thursday night in the back of the CS my vantage point for watching The Blue Sapphire was somewhat compromised. I was able to see her legs moving at warp speeds I have never even contemplated of trying for myself.  However by class end I had my RPM’s higher than I have ever reached before. I knew it was fast because as we hit the closing moments my calf started to cramp up. 

Carolyn’s dedication to her craft is always on display and quite frankly the blue precious stone always mixes up her classes with different roads and music.  But, this is only the back page story, because tonight for example I just felt disengaged somehow from the trials and tribulations of the day yet I was drawn in by TBS and her personal magnetism, it’s irresistible. And by class end the familiar puddle under my bike was there in it’s usual triangle pattern. 

What about that ponytail? It was moving faster than Zorro’s whip and it might have to be registered as a lethal weapon.  Fast and furious on all counts and the hour disappeared like NestlĂ©’s Quik. 

No comments:

Post a Comment