Sunday, February 20, 2011

S & M


I am discovering the lyrics to some of these songs we hear everyday in spin class that I never paid any attention to.  The latest is Rihanna’s S & M.  The Blue Sapphire informed us that the video was controversial. I watched and it was suggestive but nothing that we haven’t seen in the movies or on satellite or cable television. It would seem that we constantly have to push the envelope and that the more shocking our entertainers can be the more attention they garner. No judgment just some observation. “Stick and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me.”  Kinda catchy ain’t it?

No Kristen on Saturday, no problem. We have the Blue Sapphire, Carolyn Mellace on Sunday.  Carolyn has 20 plus years in the fitness industry and her knowledge in the health field is vast as well. She has tutored me on several topics closest to my heart, which I am so thankful for. Bright, entertaining and relentless would be just three adjectives I would use to describe this talented star of the Equinox staff. I have said many things about her before and she continues to deliver time and time again. 




No comments:

Post a Comment