Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sundays With Carolyn


Carolyn Mellace, Good God what a talent. Don’t you just love her? She’s vivacious, charismatic, and energetic and she weaves a great spin class every Sunday not once but twice. Some of the same beautiful people I see every day were here today and each and every one says the same damn thing: How great is she? I am never surprised and although I haven’t been a strict devotee of The Blue Sapphire there’s no one that can beat her pound for pound. She like KJ has a plan, expects a ton from us and when she says she likes what she sees you can bet your bottom dollar she’s not just wagging her tongue to make us feel good. She expects a lot from us and for the most part we deliver on our end.  

You gotta love it and I am grateful for my health and the ability to spin with Carolyn. 







No comments:

Post a Comment