Sunday, February 23, 2014

She's No Plush Toy


What is it about Sunday’s with Carolyn? I seem to rally in her class. After 5 days in the saddle I should be for all intents tired and spent from a week of my new battle with the Watts indicator. By the way those new consoles are a blessing and a curse simultaneously. They raise the stakes in our quest for fitness but it can also be a yoke a heavy one at that especially if we get too caught up in what the readings are.  Back to Carolyn, as I was saying normally I don’t expect much out of my physiology being 63 but The Blue Sapphire ups my game her personality, her conviction or maybe it’s her lesson plan. Carolyn always has one of those and by the end of today’s session my calorie meter read 800, and every indicator on that damn screen was higher. It’s always a good time with the Lambster. Thanks Carolyn.   




No comments:

Post a Comment